• 113°F MILD HEAT: The perfect temperature for warming up the body or using as feet and hand warmers! Disposable and convenient, the mild heat loosens tense muscles, alleviates cramps, prevents frostbite, and helps you stay active in outdoor activities.
• AIR-ACTIVATED AND DISPOSABLE: Filled with iron powder, our heat warmers for hands and feet start acting about 15 minutes after the adhesive backing is removed. Their effectiveness lasts 6 to 8 hours, after which they can be disposed of.
• MULTIPURPOSE AND VERSATILE: Stay cozy outdoors with our heat packs for cold weather, or manage mild muscle soreness, joint stiffness, cramps, and sprains by using them over the affected body part.
• UP TO 8 HOURS OF WARMTH: Whether you use our adhesive heat patches for menstrual cramps or sports during winter, one patch lasts 6 to 8 hours. Remove before sleeping.
• STICK TO SKIN OR CLOTHING: Paste our body warmers with adhesive on the forearms to warm up the hands or insert them into your socks for foot warmth. Stick them directly to your skin without any problem, or on the underside of your clothes against the skin of the affected area.
• SMALL, 2.5x3 INCHES: The smaller-than-regular size makes our patches convenient for sticking to forearms or legs. No need to hold it to make your hand hot. They’re suitable for inserting on the underside of shirts or socks as body or feet warmers. Disposable and discreet, they free you from the limitations of bulkier heating devices.
• PERFECT FOR MUSCLE TENSION: Our heating patches are mild enough to stay problem-free yet warm enough to enhance blood circulation to relieve tension, light aches, and soreness. Use for routine neck, knee, and shoulder strain or cramping muscles. Not recommended for treating serious injuries.
• HASSLE-FREE USAGE: Unlike bulky warmer pads that need microwaving or electricity, our convenient patches are fuss-free and reliable. Keep some in your pocket, purse, or backpack and use them as needed!
• OUTDOOR ESSENTIALS: Explore the great outdoors, even when it's snowing, with our disposable heating pads keeping you comfortable! Go skiing, hiking, hunting, fishing, or playing sports without that numbing cold feeling slowing you down.
• PACK OF 40: A single purchase of our disposable heat packs ensures enough to last a while. Use a few in one go to keep your body warm in winter, or place one or two over mild musculoskeletal injuries for relief.
Patch size: 2.5 x 3 inches
Open the package when ready to apply. Use it on the skin or on the clothing. The heat can last for up to 8 hours.
Air out hourly to avoid burns to the skin.
Social Care Award for Best Therapeutic Neck & Head Pillow Provider - USA. Awarded by GHP Magazine, 2017.